maandag 16 maart 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY (1)

Another new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and the theme is "Birthday", since Lawn Fawn is celebrating its 10th birthday!!! I used the Hey Lady stamp set for this birthday card.


I started by die cutting the Foursquare Backdrop: Portrait, from Kraft cardstock. Behind it I will add a piece of cardstock, which I ink blended with Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink. I also added splatters onto this background, using the same Oxide Ink color.

I stamped the images, from both Hey Lady and A Bug Deal. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ladybugs: R35 - R39/ W3 - W5
Leaves: YG06 - YG07 - G07
Branch: E74 - E79


I die cut the images. I die cut the word 'lady' from Chili Pepper cardstock, using Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set. I also stamped and heat embossed the rest of the sentiment onto Black Licorice cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

I assembled the card and added some highlights to the images with a white gelly roll pen.


I love the pop of red on a card and what perfect way to do that with those ladybugs!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Please make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten