woensdag 11 maart 2020

HOPE YOU'RE BACK ON YOUR FEET SOON (2)

I made a get well card, using the Watering Can and Flowers die set from Hero Arts.


For the background I took a piece of white cardstock. I stamp and heat embossed the Woodgrain Backdrops stamp onto it (from Lawn Fawn). I used white embossing powder for a tone on tone look and I love it.

I die cut all the elements from white cardstock as well and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Watering can: BG18 - BG72/ C2 - C3 - C5
Flowers: R32 - R35/ Y15 - Y17/ YG03 - YG13


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of Narwhal cardstock.

I assembled the card and left it as is.


I really like the clean look, with the bold colors of the die cuts. This die set is different from what I usely use, but I'm loving it.

Check out the Hero Arts shop for products by clicking on the link: Hero Arts Rubber Stamps

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten