zondag 8 maart 2020

FRIENDS ARE FLOWERS THAT NEVER FADE (1)

I created this friendship card with the Fresh Citrus stamp from Hero Arts.


I used the big rubber background stamp and stamped my panel. I colored the entire panel with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Lemons: Y15 - Y17/ Y02 - Y06 - Y08
Leaves: G14 - G07
Flowers: Y08/ R32 - R35
Background: BG18 - BG72


For the sentiment I used Oliver's Stitched ABCs from Lawn Fawn. I die cut the word friends from Sticky Note cardstock and also a couple of times from white cardstock. So I can stack the letters to create dimension.

The second part of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto a piece of Guava cardstock (the sentiment is from the Some Bunny stamp set from Lawn Fawn).


It's a very simple design, but because of all the coloring it's very time consuming. Yet, so much fun to make!!!

Check out the Hero Arts shop for products by clicking on the link: Hero Arts Rubber Stamps

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten