woensdag 4 maart 2020

YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD (2)

Today my card is featured on the Lawn Fawnatics blog, for the new challenge: "Inspired by a Book, Movie or Song". I used the Pixar film "Finding Nemo" as my inspiration.


For the background, I used three Oxide Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch. I added water drops to it and dried them with a cloth.

I die cut a hill from Kraft cardstock, using the Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended with Ground Espresso Distress Ink.


I stamped the images. I used You are Sublime, Fintastic Friends, Mermaid for You, Duh-Nuh and Get Well Before 'n After. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Marlin + Nemo: YR07 YR16
Dory: B05 - B18/ Y15 - Y17
Crush: YG11 - YG13/ BG93 - BG96/ G07 - G17
Bruce: W0 - W2 - W3/ E000 - E00
Lantern fish: W2 - W3 - W5 - W7/ Y15 - Y17
Plants: R32 - R35/ Y15 - Y17/ YG11 - YG13/ BG72 - BG18
Rocks: W2 - W3 - W5


I fussy cut the images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and assembled the card. I added some white highlights with a gelly roll pen.

I just love this theme, can't wait to see all of your creations! So join us on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten