vrijdag 13 maart 2020

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL WITH YOU (1)

I created a no-line coloring card with the Swan Soirée stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the scene I used the Cattail Border die, Grassy Border die, Stitched Hillside Borders die set, Bayou Backdrop die set and Grassy Hillside Borders die set. I ink blended the grass with Crushed Olive Distress Ink and for the front border I added some Pine Needles Distress ink as well. For the Water I used Cracked Pistachio and Broke China Oxide Ink. I added water drops to this part of the card. I used Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac Oxide Ink for the sky.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the sky, with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped the images in fade out out from Ink On 3 and die cut the seperate cattails and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are all the combinations I used for these images:
064 - Oatmeal + 062 - Dark Brown
043 - Olive Green + 046 - Mid Green
091 - Light Grey + 096 -Mid Grey
052 - Bright Yellow + 055 - Pale Yellow
054 - Pale Green + 041 - Light Green


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten