woensdag 11 maart 2020

KEEP CALM AND FLOAT ON (1)

It's still cold and rainy, but why not create a summer themed card already? I used the Splash! stamp set from Avery Elle, together with Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set from Lawn Fawn.


I did some simple ink blending on the background. I used Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink and also added some splatter using the same color.

I die cut the letters from Guava, Blue Jay and Apricot cardstock. I excluded one of the o's, because that's going to be the woman on the floatie.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Woman: E00 - E11 - E04/ W5 - W7/ Y15 - Y17
Floatie: R32 - R35
Flamingo: R32 - R01/ Y15 - Y17
Swan: W0 - W2 - 0/ Y15 - Y17


I fussy cut the images. I stamped the first half of the sentiment in Soot Ink and adhered the letters and images with foam tape.

Splish splash, ready for summer anyone? (I'm not by the way...)

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten