woensdag 18 maart 2020

HOPPING BY TO SAY HAPPY EASTER (1)

For this Easter card I combined the Don't Worry Be Hoppy stamp set with the Some Bunny stamp set and Happy Hatchling die set from Lawn Fawn.


For the sky I used a cloud stencil from MFT and Spun Sugar Oxide Ink. The sentiment was stamped in Wild Rose Ink.

I die cut the Grassy Border from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the tops with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.


I die cut the easter eggs from four Lawn Fawn cardstocks. I used Mermaid, Sugarplum, Guava and Sticky Note cardstock. I assembled the eggs.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: W0 - W3 - 0/ RV10 - R83


I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the card. It's a really simple design and it was done fairly quickly.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten