maandag 23 maart 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THIS IS A REALLY BUG DEAL (1)

I created a meadow scene with the A Bug Deal stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used the Meadow Backdrop: Portrait die set.


I die cut the Meadow Backdrop die from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the grass blades with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. I used the cloud for shrubs and die cut them from Noble Fir cardstock. I ink blended them with Pine Needles Distress Ink. For the flowers I used Ballet Slippers and No. 2 Pencil cardstock and O used my R83 marker to add shadows. For the berries I used Chili Pepper cardstock and a R39 marker.


For the sky I used Broken China Oxide Ink for blending. I stamped the sentiment onto the bottom of the meadow.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Leaves: YG03 - YG13
Branch + sand: E53 - E55 - E57
Worm: E00 - E11 - E04
Caterpillar: R35 - R39/ BG72 - BG18/ Y15 - Y17
Ladybug: R35 - R39/ W3 - W5
Woodlouse: E41 - E43/ W0 - W3
Butterfly: YG41 - G02/ R35 - R39/ Y15 - Y17
Dragonfly: BG72 - BG18/ YG41 - G02
Grasshopper: BG72 - BG18
Cupcake: E00 - E11 - E04/ YG03 - YG13/ Y15 - Y17


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug. I assembled the card and added some highlight and dots to the images with my white gelly roll pen.


I still have a ton of ideas for this set, it's so much fun to work with.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten