zondag 8 maart 2020

CRAFT HAUL (41)

I have a small craft haul for you today. I ordered some cool stuff from Hero Arts, all completely different from what I usually use. Here is what I got:


I got the Fresh Citrus rubber cling stamp. It's a background stamp and this is the first time I purchase one of those. I just fell in love with it when I saw it on their Instagram.

The Watering Can and Flowers die set I saw on Nichol Spohr's Youtube channel and she made some really great cards with it. And I love their dies, so I needed to have this one.

I also saw this stamp on Nichol's Spohr's Youtube channel. It's the Peek a Boo Greenhouse stamp. Also a rubber stamp. I never bought any rubber stamps until now and I can't wait to use them.

Check out the Hero Arts shop for products by clicking on the link: Hero Arts Rubber Stamps

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten