dinsdag 16 oktober 2018

SWEET WINTER WISHES COMING YOUR WAY (1)

For this forest themed Christmas scene, I used the Dashing Deer stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background I used Distress Inks. I used two colors I hardly ever use: Tattered Rose and Aged Mahagony. I also added water to the background. I dabbed the drops off with a paper towel.

I die cut two hills from white cardstock, using the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the images. The trees are from the Joy to the Woods set from Lawn Fawn. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Trees: E000 - E11
Deer: E15 - E18/ E000 - E11/ R29 - R59/ B00 - B14
Birds: B00 - B14/ R59 - R29/ R83 - RV10
Bunny: C0 - C2 - 0/ RV10 - R83/ B00 - B14


I die cut the birch trees and fussy cut the rest. I assembled the card, stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.

I added some highlights and dots to the images, using a white gelly roll pen. I also added a red nose to both deer, using Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Autumn Red.


My favorite type of card: a scene card. And I combined two different companies, which I enjoy but don't do enough.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten