woensdag 10 oktober 2018

REVEAL WHEEL (10)

I made a reveal wheel card, but this time with the new Reveal Wheel Square Add-On. I also used the Pick of the Patch stamp set and Pick of the Patch Reveal Wheel Add-On.


I started by die cutting all the Reveal Wheel elements. The wheel itself I die cut from Sunflower cardstock, as well as the pumpkin frame. I added some Wild Honey Distress Ink to both elements, for an ombre effect.

From Black Licorice cardstock, I die cut the Spooky Fence Border. I die cut a grass border, with the Meadow Borders dies and ink blended this with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. For the sky I used Seedless Preserves and Dusty Concord Distress Ink.


I stamped the different faces onto the wheel.

I stamped the images from Pick of the Patch and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkins: YR07 - E08/ YR15 - YR68/ YR21 - YR23/ YG61 - YG67
Squirrels: W2 - W3 - W5


For the curly cues I used Freshly Cut Grass Ink. I didn't color the squirrels orange/ brown (like they are here in The Netherlands), because I already have so many orange on this card. So I made them grey squirrels.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, from the Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments, using white embossing powder from Ranger. I adhered the panel onto a Canned Pumpkin cardbase. I stamped the 'turn the wheel' sentiment next to the wheel. This is from the Reveal Wheel Sentiments set.


I still have so many ideas for reveal wheel cards. My most used die this year!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten