maandag 1 oktober 2018

MANY THANKS (3)

For this fall themes thank you card, I combined a bunch of Lawn Fawn stamps and dies. I used Happy Harvest, Pick of the Patch, Bicycle Built For You, Spooky Fence Border and Grassy Border.


For the backgorund, I wanted do to ink blending with my Distress Inks. I used three colors to create a fall sky: Fossilized Amber, Ripe Persimmon and Candied Apple. I sprayed water to the background and dried the drops with a paper towel.

For the Grassy Border I used Crushed Olive. The Spooky Fence Border was die cut from Kraft cardstock.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Scarecrow: E31 - E33/ B91 - B95/ R29 - R59/ YR21 - YR 23/ YG11 - YG13/ E15 - E18
Girl: E53 - E55 - E57/ E29 - E59/ YR21 - YR23/ W3 - W5
Pumpkins: YR16 - YR07/ YG11 - YG13
Sunflower: YG11 - YG13/ Y06 - Y15/ E15 - E18
Crows: W5 - W7/ Y38 - YR68
Squirrel: W0 - W3 - W5


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase. I also added some highlights and dots to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten