maandag 15 oktober 2018

REVEAL WHEEL (12)

Another reveal wheel card from me!!! I used the Square Add-On together with the Thanks a Latte stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the reveal wheel elements. For the front panel, I used two different pattern papers from Lawn Fawn: Perfectly Plaid Christmas and Let's Polka in the Meadow. For the reveal wheel window, I used the heart shape that comes with the Reveal Wheel Square Add-On.

I stamped the sentiment onto the front panel and onto the wheel, using the Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments.


I stamped some of the images from Thanks a Latte and the cookie from Smart Cookie. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mug: BG23 - BG18
Hot chocolate: E71 - E77
Candy canes: R29 - R59
Scarf: R22 - R35
Cream: C0 - C2 - 0
Cookie: E53 - E55


I fussy cut the images, assembled the reveal wheel and added my images onto the front panel. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Sparkle Cardstock and then onto a Peacock cardbase.

I die cut the little Arrow from Peacock cardstock as well and adhered it next to the wheel.


I'm super happy how this turned out.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten