donderdag 4 oktober 2018

SO THANKFUL FOR YOUR KINDNESS (4)

For this thank you card, I used the Critters in the Forest stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by adding some brush strokes onto the background, using Distress Inks. I wanted a deep red color, so I used Aged Mahogany. I used three different brush sizes, but all wide ones.

I set the panel aside to dry and stamped my images. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Fox: E08 - E18/ E000 - E11
Tree trunk:E53 - E55/ YG13 - G05
Toadstools:YR21 - YR23/ W3 - W5/ YG13 - G05


I fussy vut the images and assembled the card.

I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Cranberry Ink. The sentiment is from Jump For Joy.

The panel was adhered to a Sticky Note cardbase and I rounded off the bottom right corner.


I was wondering if I shouls add Nuvo drops, but I don't really have a color that goes with this. Only a deep red, but I don't wan't this color to be too overpowering. So I left it as is. And I'm quite happy with it actually!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten