woensdag 3 oktober 2018

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (10)

My solo post is now online on the Lawn Fawnatics blog and it features this Halloween card that I designed for this challenge. Challenge # 37: Awesome Autumn. I used the Costume Party stamp set for it.


For the scene, I used a couple of Lawn Fawn dies. I used the Stitched Hillside Borders, the Road Border die and the Village Border die. That last I die cut from Black Licorice cardstock. I ink blended the rest with Distress Inks. For the sky I used Blueprint Sketch and Black Soot. For the road I took Iced Spruce. And for all the grass elements, I used Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. The street light I stamped in Hippo Ink. Here are all the Copic Marker colors I used:
Witch: E53 - E55/ E5 - W7/ R29 - R59/ YR21 - YR23/ E08 - E18/ E41 - E43
Mummy: E000 - E11/ C0 - C3
Street light: YR30 - YR31 - 0
Pumpkins: YR04 - YR07/ YG13 - YG07
Candy": B12 - B14/ Y08 - Y15


I fussy cut all the images, assembled the card and heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder from Ranger.


I adhered the panel onto a Canned Pumkin cardbase and added highlights to the images with a white gelly roll pen.

For more inspiration or to even join yourself, please check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten