vrijdag 12 oktober 2018

IT'S YOUR DAY! GO WILD! (2)

For this jungle themed birthday card, I used the Jungle Littles stamp set from Hello Bluebird.


I wanted to create a blended rectangle on a white cardbase. I used three Distress Ink colors: Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover.

I stamped three of the animals and some of the little images. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Monkey: E71 – E77/ E000 – E11
Sloth: W3 – W5 – W7/ W0 – W2
Tiger: E08 – E18/ E000 – E11
Leaves: YG11 – YG13
Banana: YR21 – YR23


I fussy cut the images and started assembling the card. I stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink and added the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase.

I rounded off the bottom two corners and added some dots to the animal’s cheeks with a white gelly roll pen.


This was a super quick and simple card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten