zondag 21 oktober 2018

BOOOOOO (1)

I created this Halloween card with the Happy Howloween stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the Peek-a-Boo Backdrop die three times. For the frame I'm going to use on the front, plus the inside squares and rectangles, I used Wild Honey Distress Ink. I also die cut grass with the Grassy Border die, which I ink blended with Twisted Citron Distress Ink.

I layered the three peek-a-boo frames and added the insides as well.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dogs: E33 - E31
Mummy costume: C0 - C2 - 0
Fairy costume: V01 - V12/ Y11 - Y06/ YG41 - G02
Witch's hat: V01 - V12/ V06 - V09
Pumpkins: YR21 - Y38/ YG06 - G07
Bones: E000 - E11
Moon: Y11 - Y06
Bowl: C0 - C2 0


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to my Peek-a-Boo Backdrop. I stamped the sentiment inside one of the rectangles.


I really love this look, it's super fun to create Halloween scenes with these cute dogs!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten