woensdag 24 oktober 2018

HAVE A MAGICAL HOLIDAY SEASON (4)

I wanted to get a bunch of my Lawn Fawn stamps out and think outside the box for once. I decided to create an underwater Christmas scene. What? Yes! I used several Lawn Fawn stamp sets for this: So Jelly, Mermaid For You, Critters in the Forest, Duh-Nuh, Fintastic Friends, Cheery Christmas and Toboggan Togehter.


For the ocean, I used Distress ink colors Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire. I sprayed the background with my mini mister and dabbed the water off with a paper towel. For the sand on the bottom of the ocean, I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended this piece with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I stamped the images from all the different sets and colored them in with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Tree: YG61 - YG63 - YG67/ E71 - E77/ V01 - V12/ Y11 - Y06/ R22 - R35/ YG41 - G02
Shark: W0 - W3 - W5
Starfish: R22 - R35
Jelly fish: V01 - V12
Fish: YR21 - Y38/ W0 - W3 - W5
Presents + hats: YG41 - G02/ V01 - V12/ R22 - R35/ Y11 - Y06/ YR21 - Y38
Lights: Y11 - Y06/ R22 - R35


I fussy cut the images and assembled my scene. I stamped the sentiment from Merry Messages and adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase. I added some highlights and dots here and there, with a white gelly roll pen.

Thinking outside the box, so fun. I'm super happy with this card!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten