vrijdag 12 oktober 2018

FALL IS HERE (2)

For this fall card, I used several Lawn Fawns tamp sets: Cutie Pie, Hoppy Easter, Happy Harvest, Bannertastic and Jump for Joy.


For the background, I used three Distress Ink colors for blending. I used Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey and Abandoned Coral. I also used Candied Apple for some splatter and also added water drops to the background, which I dabbed off with a paper towel.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colros I used:
Bunny: W0 – W3/ RV10 – R83
Pumpkins: YR16 – YR07/ YG61 – YG67
Pie: E53 – E55 – E57/ R29 – R59
Banner: R14 – R29 – R59


I fussy cut the images and adhered all of them to my background.

I added some highlights and dots to the images, using a white gelly roll pen. I also used Nuvo Crystal Drops to add to the background. I used three colors: Autumn Red, Ripened Pumpkin and Buttermilk.

These colors are amazing, that’s only one of the many reasons I love fall so much!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten