dinsdag 23 oktober 2018

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR (1)

I created a Christmas card with these cute penguins, from the Here We Go A-Waddling stamp stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the scene, I used a few Lawn Fawn dies. I used the Stitched Hillside Borders dies and the Little Town Border die. I ink blended the sky with Peacock Feathers Distress Inks. The hills I wanted to give a little color, with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I also added some white paint splatters to the sky, using Chinese White paint from the Vincent van Gogh watercolor set.


I stamped the images and used Copic Markers to color them. Here are the colors I used:
Penguins: W5 - W7/ W0 - W3 - 0/ YR21 - Y38
Accessories: R29 - R59/ B91 - B95/ RV10 - R83/ YG11 - YG13/ E31 - E33
Light: YR21 - Y38

I also used Copic Markers for the Little Town Border. Here are the colors I used for that:
Houses: W0 - W2 - W5/ R29 - R59/ YG11 - YG13


I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment.

It's a fairly simple card with a lot going on. I'm happy with it!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten