woensdag 17 oktober 2018

SMILE, IT'S HALLOWEEN! (2)

For this Halloween card, I used the Pick of the Patch stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I first made a gingham pattern, with the Gingham Backdrops stamp set. I took two pieces of Vanilla Malt cardstock and Cranberry Ink. After I stamped the pattern, I die cut both pieces with the Stitched Scalloped Borders dies.

I also die cut grass with the Grassy Border die. I ink blended this piece with Crushed Olive Distress Ink. For the sky part of the scene, I used Tumbled Glass.


I stamped the images and also used the toadstool from Gleeful Gardens. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Squirrels: W0 - W3 - W5
Pumpkins: YR21 - Y38/ BG93 - BG96
Pumpkin guts: YR04 - Y39/ E71
Toadstools: R29 - R59/ YR21 - YR23
Knife: C0 - C3/ E71 - E77
Spoon: E71 - E77


I die cut and fussy cut the images. I assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Fake Tan cardstock. I adhered this to the panel. The panel was adhered to a Fake Tan cardbase. I also added some highlights to some images, with a white gelly roll pen.

I'm super happy with this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten