donderdag 11 oktober 2018

REVEAL WHEEL (11)

For this Christmas reveal wheel, I used the Reveal Wheel from Lawn Fawn and the Polar Pals stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by die cutting all the elements for the reveal wheel. I used one of the frames from the Reveal Wheel Square Add-On die set. The frame was die cut from Mermaid cardstock.

I die cut hills from white cardstock, using the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn. For the sky, I used two Distress Ink colors for blending: Tumbled Glass and Chipped Sapphire.


I stamped four of the images from the set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Polar bear: W0 - W3 - 0/ R22 - R35/ B00 - B12/ YG61 - YG67
Penguin: W5 - W7/ W0 - 0/ R22 - R35/ B00 - B12/ YG61 - YG67
Walrus: E15 - E18/ E53 - E55/ R22 - R35/ B00 - B12
Igloo: W0 - W3 - 0


I stamped the sentiments into the frame of the reveal wheel, using stamps from the Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments stamp set.

I fussy cut the images. I assembled the reveal wheel and put all the elements on the front of the panel. I added the panel to a Chili Pepper cardbase. I stamped the 'turn here!' sentiment next to the wheel.


As a finishing touch, I added some details to the clothes of the polar pals, using a white gelly roll pen.

How fun will it be for the recipient, to get a reveal wheel card for Christmas???!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten