vrijdag 26 oktober 2018

OH DEER! CHRISTMAS IS HERE (2)

For this Christmas card, I used the Dashing Deer stamp set from My Favorite Things. I also used some Lawn Fawn products for this card as well.


I trimmed a piece of Ballet Slippers cardstock. This time I wanted to create a square shaped card for a change. I wanted to create a gingham pattern, so I used the Gingham Backdrop stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I used Cranberyy Ink and I think it looks stunning on this soft pink color.

I die cut the panel and used the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables to create circle frame in the middle of the card. I wanted to put a darker piece of cardstock behind this frame. I used Aged Mahogany Distress Ink for this. I also added some splatter to this bakcground, using the Re Gold paint from the Starry Color set.


I stamped the two deer images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Deer: E15 - E18/ E000 - E11
Scarfs + hat: RV 10 - R83

I also stamped a banner from Bannertastic and filled it it with Ballets Slippers Ink and Cranberry Ink. I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Kraft cardbase and added some dots and highlights to the deer, with a white gelly roll pen.


I love this sentiment, so cute with those deer images.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten