vrijdag 5 oktober 2018

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (6)

Revisiting a Lawn Fawn stamp set from last year, Beary Happy Holidays. Thinking of it, I didn't use it that often last year. I created this Christmas card with these fun bear images.


I die cut all the elements for the scene. I used the Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I used Distress inks for blending, but left a lot of it white to make it look like snow. For the sky I used Blueprint Sketch and Salty Ocean. For the bottom hill, I used Tumbled Glass.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, with white embossing powder from Ranger.


I stamped the images. I also used one of the houses from Winter Village and the tree trunk from Toadally Awesome. I used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: W0 - W2 - 0/ R01
Tree trunk: E15 - E18
Fish: Y38 - YR04
Bucket: C0 - C3
Skates: BG13 - BG49
Bow + scarf: R14 - R46
House: R14 - R14 - R46/ BG13 - BG49/ W3 - W5/ W0 - W3/ Y08
Fishing rod: W3 - W5/ BG13 - BG49/ Y06 - Y17
Hole: B00 - 0


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase.

As a finishing touch I added some glitter to the snow on the roof of the house, using a Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir. I also added some dots to the scarf and highlights to the skates, using a white gelly roll pen.

To finish it off, I added some Nuvo drops to make them look like falling snow, using the colors Gloss White.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten