donderdag 18 oktober 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS (11)

I used the Woodland Critter Huggers die set + the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On die set, for this Christmas card.


I decided to create the deer this time. For the deer I used the following Lawn Fawn cardstocks:
Kraft cardstock, Ground Coffie cardstock, Vanilla Malt cardstock, Black Licorice cardstock, Ballet Slippers cardstock, Chili Pepper cardstock.

For the scarf I used a piece of Knit Picky pattern paper. I also die cut the Holly, using Noble Fir cardstock and Chili Pepper cardstock. For the three presents I used Sunflower cardstock, Ballet Slippers cardstock and Peacock cardstock. I'm really loving this combo for Christmas at the moment, yellow-teal-pink.


I assembled the deer and added the add-on elements to the critter. I adhered the deer to a piece of Knit Picky pattern paper, that I die cut with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables die. I layered this onto a piece of Let's Polka in the Dark paper, which I die cut with the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables. The entire panel was adhered to a Sunflower cardbase.

As a finishing touch, I added some dots and highlights with my white gelly roll pen. I also stamped the sentiment, which is from the Holiday Helpers stamp set.


I just can't get enough of these Woodland Critter Huggers dies and the add-ons!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten