maandag 30 juli 2018

YOU'RE THE SWEETEST (4)

Anothr ice cream card, this time using the Sweet Ice Cream set from Waffle Flower. I love these mice images and Waffle Flower had more stamp sets featuring them. Do that's something I will get eventually! But for now, I created a love/ friendship card with Sweet Ice Cream.


For the background, I used the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Background from Lawn Fawn. I layered over a Peacock cardbase, so the truquoise color shows through the little dots.

I stamped a banner, using Bannertastic. I used Merman and Peacock Ink and a sentiment from Sweet Friends.


I stamped two of the mice and one of the ice cream cones. I colored these images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: C0 - C2/ R01 - YR00
Clothes: R22 - R35/ BG15 - BG18
Ice cream: E55 - E57/ Y00 - Y06/ R01 - YR00


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added some dots and highlights to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.

I'm not done with the ice cream theme, you bet I will make more of them!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten