dinsdag 10 juli 2018

YOU'RE ONE IN A CHAMELEON (2)

For this friendship card I used the One in a Chameleon stamp set, together with the Upon a Star set and the Mini Picture Frames dies. All from Lawn Fawn.


For the background and ground portion of the card I used Gotta Have Gingham paper and Vanilla Malt cardstock. I die cut the frame from Ballet Slipper and the little rope to hang the frame I die cut from Narwhal cardstock.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Chameleon: YG11 - YG13/ Y21 0 YR21
Branch: E25 - E29
Background: B91 - B95
Bunnies: C0 - C2


I fussy cut the bunnies and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Guava cardbase and stamped the sentiment.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten