dinsdag 10 juli 2018

WISHING YOU HAPPINESS (4)

For this simple birthday card, I used the Seaside Seagulls stamp set from My Favorite Things.


Istarted on the panel. I wanted to create a smaller panel, that I will later adhere onto a bigger panel. I watercolored onto the background, using Peacock Feathers Distress ink and Scattered Straw Distress Ink.


I stamped three of the seagull images and two clouds and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
091 - Light Grey/ 052 - Bright Yellow/ 072 - Beige/ 036 - Light Blue.


I fussy cut the images and adhered them onto the watercolored background. I added this piece onto a piece of black cardstock, which I adhered onto a piece of white cardstock. I added the entire panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.

I stamped the sentiment in Carrot Ink and rounded off the two bottom corners of the card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten