dinsdag 24 juli 2018

HOPE YOU HAVE AND AWESOME DAY!

For this birthday card I combined the Love Letters stamp set with the Bunting Borders die.


I started by ink blending the background. I used Mustard Seed and wanted it darker at the top and letting it fade out into white towards the bottom. I ink splattered some Fossilized Amber Distress Ink.

This is the first time using the Bunting Borders die set. I started by die cutting the base twice, with Black Licorice cardstock. For the individual flags, I used all Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Sunflower, Chili Pepper, Fake Tan, Sugarplum, Ballet Slippers, Mermaid and Cilantro.


I adhered the flags onto the flag border and set them aside to dry properly.

I stamped the two birds from Love Letters and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Blue bird: B00 - B12
Red bird: R14 - R46

I fussy cut the birds and started assembling the card. I added the flag borders to the background and then added the two birds. I stamped the sentiment in Lobster Ink.

I adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase and added some dots and highlights, with a white gelly roll pen.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten