woensdag 4 juli 2018

ENJOY THE RIDE (2)

The new Lawn Fawnatics challenge is all abour color inspiration. I created this card with the Coaster Critters stamp set.


I started with the background. I used the Stitched Cloudy Backdrop: Landscape and ink blended it with Wild Honey and Fossilized Amber Distress Inks.

I die cut a frame from white cardstock, using the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames. This I adhered onto the cloudy background.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Rollercoaster: B37 - B39
Karts: BG15 - BG18/ B02 - BV05/ Y38 - YR04 - W5 - W7
Balloons: Y02 - Y15/ Y38 - YR04/ YG06 - G07
Cotton candy: RV10 - R83/ Y02 - Y15
Fox: E08 - E18/ E000 - E21
Bear: E53 - E55
Bunny: C0 - C2


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the sentiment and adhered the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase.

Please make sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join me and my Design Team members for this challenge.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten