zondag 8 juli 2018

I'M ROOTING FOR YOU (3)

For this encouragement card, I used the Rooting For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn, together with some of their dies.


I started die cutting all the scene elements. I used the Meadow Borders die and the Stitched Garden Borders die. I took Distress Inks to color all these elements. The sky I ink blended with Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon. For the grass I used Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron. For the garden border I used Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy. I added some splatter to this peace, using Walnut Stain Distress Ink and some water.


The vegetables I stamped using Lawn Fawn Ink. Here are the ink colors I used:
Carrot: Carrot Ink + Pumpkin Spice
Beet: Lobster Ink + Cranberry Ink
Turnip: Butter Ink + Doe Ink
Radish: Lobster Ink
Greenery: Celery Stick Ink + Freshly Cut Grass Ink


I fussy cut the images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Ranger. I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.

I felt like something was missing, so I added some butterflies that come with the Meadow Borders die set. I ink blended them with Squeezed Lemoade Distress Ink and Mustard Seed Distress Ink. I added them to the card, adding some Nuvo Crystal Drops to them in the color Midnight Blue.

Happy veggies, happy life!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten