maandag 2 juli 2018

HAVE A THRILLING BIRTHDAY

I combined two Lawn Fawn stamp set for this birthday card: Village Shops & Coaster Critters.


I started by die cutting and ink blending all the scene elements. For the background I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink. I die cut two hills, with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. One I ink blended with Twisted Citron Distress Ink, the other with Antique Linen Distress ink. The Grassy Border was also ink blended with Twisted Citron.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Rollercoaster: R14 - R46
Karts: Y00 - Y06/ YG11 - YG13/ C2
Bunny: C0 - C2
Bear: E53 - E55
Fox: E08 - E18/ E000 - E21
Cotton candy: R83 - R81/ C0
Balloon: R14 - R46
Shopping bag: B12 - B14
Benches: E53 - E55
Shops: Y00 - Y06/ R14 - R46/ B12 - B14/ YG11 - YG13
Windows: B00


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase.


I love this cute scene!!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten