maandag 9 juli 2018

SENDING MY DEEPEST THANKS (1)

For this underwater themed thanks you card, I used the Ocean Fun stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by blending the background. I took the Drifts & Hills stencil from My Favorite Things I started blending with Distress Oxide Inks. I used Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch.


I wanted to create underwater plants/ seaweed, but I don't have those stamps. So I took the greenery stamps from In Bloom and stamped the across the bottom in Soot Ink.


I stamped three of the fish from the stamp set and used Lawn Fawn Inks for this. Here are the colors I used:
Big fish: Lobster Ink + Pumpkin Spice Ink
Middle fish: Fake Tan Ink + Sunflower Ink
Little fish: Sunflower Ink + Butter Ink


I fussy cut the images and added them to my panel. I stamped the sentiment. I also added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Pale Periwinkle. I adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase. I added some white highlights to the fish.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten