dinsdag 3 juli 2018

YOU'RE THE SWEETEST (3)

For this friendschip/ love card, I used the Sweetest Flavor stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I trimmed a piece of Ballet Slippers cardstock and adhered a white piece of cardstock onto it, that I die cut with the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Backdrop die. I also added a frame die cut from Sticky Note cardstock, using the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames.


I stamped the ice cream image five times and added a face to one of them. I decided to color them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
072 - Beige/ 050 - Yellow/ 042 - Turquoise Green/ 045 - Pale Green/ 081 - Light Violet


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the panel. I stamped the sentiment, from Sweet Friends, onto a strip of Ballet Slippers cardstock and added it to the panel. The panel was adhered to a Peacock cardbase.

A super simple and fun card, to give to a friend or loved one.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten