zondag 8 juli 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOO (2)

For this birthday card I used the Hay There stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I first did some ink blending on the background. I used the Rays stencil from Tom Holtz and only wanted to ink blend the upper half of the panel. I used Distress Oxide Inks, in the colors Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral. After blending through the stencil, I applied more of both colors, without reinking the blending tool.


I added a very thin strip of Black Licorice cardstock underneath the stenciled background and stamped the sentiment.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cow: W5 - W7/ E11 - E21
Horse: E53 - E55/ E25 - E29/ E41 - E43
Chicken: Y00 - Y11 - Y06/ Y38/ R46
Chick: Y00 - Y11 - Y06/ Y38
Heart: R46


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase. I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the card, in the color Buttermilk. I also rounded of the two bottom corners.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: