woensdag 25 juli 2018

YOU'RE AS SWEET AS ICE CREAM (1)

For this sweet card, I used the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set from Waffle Flower.


I wanted to create my own background, so I stamped all the ice cream images onto a piece of watercolor cardstock. I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color my background. Here are the colors I used:
062 - Dark Brown/ 072 - Beige/ 026 - Light Pink/ 042 - Turquoise Green/ 050 - Yellow/ 022 - Carmine Red/ 036 - Light Blue/ 070 - Orange

I stamped two of the mouse images and also colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colros I used for these images:
091 - Light Grey/ 026 - Light Pink/ 042 - Turquoise Green/ 050 - Yellow/ 022 - Carmine Red/ 072 - beige/ 041 - Light Green


I fussy cut the mice, die cut a piece of vellum with the Zig Zag Circle Stackables and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock, with white embossing powder from Ranger.


I added the panel onto a Black Licorice cardbase and rounded off both bottom corners.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten