maandag 16 juli 2018

GOODIE BAG (6)

The new Lawn Fawnatics challenge is live over at their blog and the theme is "Fun Fold". I didn't really know what to do with it. After thinking about it, I came up with this Goodie Bag. I combined it with the Woodland Critter Huggers die set.


Besides the little sentiment, I didn't do any stamping on this project. I started die cutting all the elements I needed. The Goodie Bag was die cut from Canned Pumpkin cardstock. For the fox I used the following Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Canned Pumpkin, Vanilla Malt, Ballet Slippers, Mermaid, Cilantro, Sticky Note and Black Licorice.


I also die cut a heart shaped tag, using the Tiny Tags dies. I die cut it from Ballet Slippers cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from Tiny Tag Sayings onto it. I tied some twine to it.

I assembled the goodie bag and the fox and adhered them together. I added some white hightlights to the fox. I put some tissue paper inside the Goodie Bag.

This Goodie Bag will make a perfect gift someday.


Please make sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics blog for the new challenge. And maybe you can join me and my fellow design team members.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten