zondag 29 juli 2018

HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY! (2)

For this simple birthday card, I used the Critter Concert stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the front panel, I trimmed two pieces of white cardstock. I embossed stitched lines on both pieces, with the Stitched Borders dies, from Lawn Fawn.


In between the two pieces of white cardstock, I wanted a bright pop of color. I decided to use Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink. I ink blended it onto the paper and then added some water to it. I dabbed the drops off with a paper towel.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used: Racoon: W5 - W7/ W0 - W3 - 0
Bird: R22 - R35/ Y17 - YR15
Bear: E53 - E55/ E57 - E29
Owl: W0 - W3/ W5 - W7/ YR07 - YR15
Music standard: E57 - E29/ Y11 - Y06
Instruments: YR21 - YR23/ R22 - R35/ E53 - E55
Batton: E57 - E29/ Y11 - Y06
Butterfly: Y17 - Y08


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Wild Rose Ink. Because I made a smudge towards the bottom of the card, I decided to add a butterfly. I stamped the swirly line in Hippo Ink and stamped the butterfly (from Chirpy Chirp Chirp). I colored the butterfly with Copic Markers: Y17 - Y08

I added some white dots and highloghts, with a gelly roll pen. I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten