maandag 23 juli 2018

CRAFTY HAUL (26)

I love Lawn Fawn, My Favorite Things and Mama Elephant. But sometimes you need to take a look around an try some new stamping companies. So I did. I picked up some new supplies, from companies that are new to me (and also a little Lawn Fawn). Here is what I got:


From Lawn Fawn I got this Road Border die. I think it's a great scene builder and essential in my Lawn Fawn collection.

From Pretty Pink Posh I got this Summer Friends stamp set. I've been liking the PPP stamps a while, but they weren't available in The Netherlands. So recently one of my go to online craft stores got them in stock. And I just needed to have this summer time set.

I got two stamp sets from Waffle Flowers, because I just couldn't choose between the two. I got Little Painters, which is the perfect stamp set for a crafty person like me. And I already got a million ideas with this set. And I got the Sweet Ice Scream set, which is just too cute!!!

I can't wait to start crafting with these goodies.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten