maandag 9 juli 2018

TREAT YOURSELF (2)

For this get well card, I used the Village Shops stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Distress Inks. I wanted to do some simple watercoloring. I used three colors: Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed and Peacock Feathers. I made three broad brush strokes.


I stamped the images onto watercolor cardstock and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brish Markers. Here are the colors I used:
050 - Yellow/ 026 - Light Pink/ 042 - Turquoise Green/ 091 - Light Grey/ 090 - Grey/ 036 - Light Blue/ 022 - Carmine Red


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.


It was a simple card to make. I love the color palette, soft pastelles.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten