donderdag 12 december 2019

CHRISTMAS TAGS (10)

I’m seeing all these great Christmas tags and a lot of the crafters are using the Build-a-House die set from Lawn Fawn. So I was inspired and tried it too.


I wanted to create three gift tags and I had to do a lot of die cutting for this. I used the Build-a-House Christmas Add-On as well. All the cardstocks I used are Lawn Fawn: Fog cardstock, Storm Cloud cardstock, Cilantro cardstock, Kraft, cardstock, Chili Pepper cardstock, Sticky Note cardstock, Noble Fir cardstock.

I ink blended the houses with the Small Brick Wall stencil from My Favorite Things, using Hickory Smoke Distress Ink.


For the little lights, I used gold Sparkle cardstock.

I assembled the houses and added some twine between the front an back piece. I knotted them.

I stamped “to” and “from” on the back, using Lobster Ink. These stamps are from Say What? Holiday Critters stamp set.


I can’t wait to add them to my Christmas presents.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten