donderdag 7 februari 2019

YOU'RE THE AVOCADO TO MY TOAST (1)

For this quick love themed card, I used the Let's Toast stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by trimming and die cutting all the element for my scene. I took the Outside In Stitched Hear Stackables and die cut it from Sticky Note cardstock. I also used the Lacy Heart Stackables and die cut this from Kraft cardstock. I layered these two together. This will be the piece where my scene will happen.

For the panel I used a Kraft cardbase and added a piece of Gotta Have Gingham paper to it, that is slighty shorter on the left and right side.


I stamped my images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Avocado: G43 - G46/ BG63 - BG96/ E55 - E57
Toast: E55 - E57/ E41 - E43
Butter: YR31 - YR21/ R22 - R35
Knife: C0 - C3


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Sticky Note cardstock. I stamped in Doe Ink. I trimmed the strip into two, because else it would be too long.

I love the soft colors and the look of this card. It really turned out better than I had in my head!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten