zaterdag 2 februari 2019

I LOVE YOU (CALYPTUS) (1)

I created a quick and simple card with the I Love You (calyptus) mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I took a piece of Ballet Slippers cardstock and die cut a big heart shape out of it, using the Outside In Stitched heart Stackables. I took the little heart and flower stamps from the set and stamped them onto the cardstock, using Ballet Slippers Ink. This way I create a tone on tone look.

For the scene that's going to go inside of the heart, I used the Simple Grassy Hillsides and the Grassy Hillside Borders. I used Distress Inks for blending the sky and grass. For the sky I used Salty Ocean and for the grass I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Koala: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ RV10 - R83
Eucalyptus: E55 - E57/ G43 - G46

I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I missed something, so I added banner with the sentiment, into the corner of the heart. I used Butter Ink and Sunflower Ink for this.


I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase and added a highlight to the nose of the koala, using a white gelly roll pen.
A super easy card to make for Valentine's Day.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten