donderdag 21 februari 2019

HAPPY EASTER, HOPE IT'S EGGSTRA AMAZING (1)

For this Easter card, I used the Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set together with the Mini Easter die set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I used the Cloud stencil. I ink blended with the Evergreen Bough Distress Ink. I also die cut a grassy border, using the Simple Grassy Hillsides. I ink blended this with Twisted Citron Oxide Ink.

I die cut the Mini Easter Eggs from Watercolor Wishes paper, to give them this soft watercolor look.

I stamped one of the bunnies and colored him with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: W0 - W2 - W3/ RV10 - R83


I die cut the bunny with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Spring paper, using foam tape. I added the entire panel onto a Peacock cardbase.


Combining die cuts and stamped images like this looks great!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten