maandag 11 februari 2019

YOU'RE AS SWEET AS ICE CREAM (2)

I created a very simple love themed card (or friendship card) with the cute mice from the Sweet Ice Cream set, by Waffle Flower.


I wanted to focus on the top half of the panel. I masked off a part of the panel and ink blended it with Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink. I added some water drops and dabbed them off.

I stamped two of the images from the set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: W0 - W3/ RV10 - R83
Clothes: YG41 - G02/ BV000 - BV02
Ice cream: BV000 - BV02/ YG41 - G02/ R22 - R35/ YR00 - YR02/ YG13/ E53 - E55


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the ink blended background. I stamped the sentiment in two Lawn Fawn Ink colors: Mermaid Ink and Sugarplum Ink.

I added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase and rounded off the two bottom corners.


With a differnt Distress ink color and different images/ sentiments, you can create endless new looks like this.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten