donderdag 7 februari 2019

HOORAY! (1)

I created a cheerful celebration card, with the Yippee stamp set from Waffle Flower.


I wanted the background to be subtle. I used Wild Honey Distress Ink and I blended from the middle, going outwards. With a very light hand, fading into white. I added some splatter too with the same Distress Ink color.


I stamped all the kid images and the banner. I colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
071 - Flesh Color/ 072 - Beige/ 062 - Dark Brown/ 090 - Grey/ 070 - Orange/ 050 - Yellow/ 052 - Bright Yellow/ 045 - Pale Graan/ 041 - Light Green/ 020 - Red/ 024 - Wine Red/ 042 - Turquoise Green/ 049 - Green Shadow/ 032 - Persian Blue/ 031 - Cobalt Blue


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the background. I left it as is. I added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.

I really love coloring these images and they look great in those bright Zig colors!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten