zaterdag 16 februari 2019

YOU'RE A TREASURE (2)

For this pirate themed friendship card, I used the Ahoy, Matey stamp set together with the Wild For You set, both from Lawn Fawn.


For the scene, I die cut watercolor cardstock with the following Lawn Fawn dies: Simple Grassy Hillsides, Simple Stitched Hillsides and Stitched Wave Borders.


For blending all the elements of my scene, I used Distress Inks. For the sky and ocean, I used Salty Ocean. For the island, I used Fossilized Amber and Vintage Photo. And for the grass in the background, I used Mowed Lawn.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pirate: E00 - E11/ E71 - E74 - E79/ R17 - R46/ Y38 - YR07
Chest: Y38 - YR07/ E71 - E74 - E79/ C0 - C3
Crocodile: YG11 - YG13
Palm Trees: E33 - E35/ E74 - E79/ YG11 - YG13
Diamond: YG41 - G02
Map: E35 - E33
Parrot: R17 - R46/ YR07 - Y38
Butterflies; YR21 - Y38


I fussy cut all the images with my scissors and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment, between the palm trees. I also added some highlights and dots, with a white gelly roll pen.

A super fun scene, my favorite thing te create!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten