maandag 25 februari 2019

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY EASTER (2)

I created this very simple Easter card, using the Easter party stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a square from a piece of Spiffy Speckles paper, using the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables. I wanted to create window. And behind this window, I added Gotta Have Gingham paper.


I stamped the images, also some from Some Bunny and Plane and Simple. I used Copic Markers to color them. Here are the colors I used:
Kid: C0 - C3/ E00 - E11/ RV10 - R83
Carrots:YR21 - Y38 - YR07/ G43 - G46
Plant box: E71 - E74 - E77/ E53 - E55
Throwel: G43 - G46/ E74 - E77/ C0 - C3 - C5
Watering can: B00 - B12 - B14
Clouds: C0 - 0


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink and added the panel onto a Fake Tan cardbase. I also added some highlights to the images, using my white gelly roll pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten