vrijdag 8 februari 2019

I CARROT 'BOUT YOU (1)

I created this pull tab card, with the Rooting For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn. A little tricky, but totally worth the time!


I started by creating the scene. I used the Stitched Cloudy Backdrop: Landscape die, for the sky. I ink blended it with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I also die cut the Stitched Garden Border, from Kraft cardstock. I added some Walnut Stain Distress Ink to this. For the grass, I used the Simple Grassy Hillsides, with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks.

I created the track and all the elements for the pull tab, using Kraft cardstock and Mermaid cardstock for the arrow.


I stamped the vegetables in Lawn Fawn Inks. Here are the inks I used for each image: Carrot: Carrot Ink, Fake Tan Ink, Pumpkin Spice Ink
Turnip: Butter Ink, Sunflower Ink, Doe Ink
Beet: Wild Rose Ink, Lobster Ink, Cranberry Ink
Greenery: Celery Stick Ink, Frshly Cut Grass Ink, Noble Fir Ink
Labels: Mermaid Ink


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment, which is from Some Bunny.

I took some time, because the track was a bit tricky for this card. With all the layers and all. But I really like the result.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten