maandag 18 februari 2019

EVERY BUNNY NEEDS A FRIEND LIKE YOU (3)

Another new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. The theme: "What's the Weather". It was a pretty though one, I don't have a lot of weather themed stamps or dies. So I decided to think a little outside the box and I combined the Some Bunny stamp set with Plus One and Upon a Star.


For the scene, I used the Grassy Hillside Borders and the Simpe Grassy Hillside Borders. I ink blended the sky with Salty Ocean Distress Ink and the grass with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks.

I went ahead and stamp the sentiment in advance.


I stamped the images and used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: W0 - W3/ R01
Umbrella: R17 - R29/ Y11 - Y08/ W0 - W3
Plant box: E71 - E77/ E35 - E33
Carrots: G43 - G46/ YR04 - YR07
Rain drops: B00 - B12


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Fake Tan cardbase and some highlights to the umbrella with a white gelly roll pen.

Please make sute you check the awesome challgenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and maybe you can join us!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten